Wedding Photographer in New York
Researching the Best Wedding Photographers can be challenging. Even if you narrow it down to a handful of photographers, you don’t have time to devote to the search. I will give you a little info about me and my approach.
What makes a good wedding photographer in New York City?
- I was born and raised in Manhattan. I’ve been navigating this city for most of my life and finding new hidden gems.
- With 15 of experience as a wedding photographer in New York, I am confident with my craft and an expert in perfecting my craft and making sure you look incredible.
- I know all the best locations. Whether you want something classic, iconic, or unique, I can recommend the perfect venue or location to fit your style. Check out my 101 best NYC engagement photo locations!
- Are you a New Yorker yourself and want something less touristy? I know all the secret places so that you can exchange vows off the beaten path.
- Feeling spontaneous? As an adventurous and creative girl myself, I love coming up with ideas on a whim.
- Navigation is my middle name. I am familiar with all the streets from Battery Park up to 125th Street and then some. And I know endless alternate routes, too.
- I can recommend the best places for food after a City Hall wedding. After that once-in-a-lifetime experience, people watching for hours can work up an appetite! I’ll steer you in the right direction for a romantic, celebratory first dinner as newlyweds.
- I’ve photographed over 700 weddings and seen all types of unique celebrations.
- Not only do I know exceptional vendors, but I can recommend the right ones for you!
- Always ready for anything like lighting. A Central Park ceremony will be filled with natural light, while St. Patrick’s Cathedral tends to be a little darker. I’ve mastered “finding the light” to give images that look correctly exposed!
- Following #10, I’ve also learned what makes a good photo op. Many hidden gems in and around venues make for stunning First Looks and couple’s portraits.
- I specialize in authentic photography. I’m here to tell your story.
- Working with a team of fantastic wedding photographers and videographers, you’ll have a blast with us.
- We go above and beyond. We treat you like friends and communicate with you throughout your planning process.
- I understand the importance of photography from both fine art and documentary standpoints.
- Not only am I a wedding photographer, but since I had my wedding recently, I know firsthand from experience.
- I have a streamlined process and provide a wedding guide and timeline examples to help sort your day.
- We have been considered legacy photographers because we have documented proposals to weddings to family photos.
- I love capturing every moment, I never want to put my camera down. I can make you feel comfortable and not awkward. Don’t worry about posing. I’ll help you along the way – and I promise to tell you if your hair is out of place.
- We have the fastest turnaround time in the industry—less than a week for engagement photos and less than four weeks for wedding photo galleries. We do everything in-house because I love being able to relive the moments and curate the best!
Check out all my awards on being chosen as the top Best NYC Wedding Photographer on 3 Best Rated and Expertise.com.