About Susan Shek
It’s hard to imagine my life outside of weddings and events, but I’d to think I’m a little bit of a wild card in terms of my personal interests and passions.
For dinner, I’m thinking…
· A buzzing new restaurant (Lately Oxomoco is our jam! Eating is a hobby, right?)
· Dinner for two at home (did I mention my husband is a chef?)
My favorite pastime is either…
· Shopping for a new Chanel purse (How many is too many? …Asking for a friend)
· Biking around the city with our beautiful rescue Weimaraner Stella (Or let’s be real – letting her run off her energy at the dog park!)
On a (non-wedding) weekend, you’re likely to find me…
· Scaling mountains, skydiving or exploring new cultures (I’m at 43 countries and counting – where should I go next?)
· Holing up with the newest docu-series or Game of Thrones (Why does it have to end!?